Dental Sealants for Sensitive Teeth Can Protect Your Smile
Dental sealants are an effective, easy, and budget-friendly way to protect your smile – for life. They are applied to premolars and molars and offer a high level of protection for up to 10 years against tooth decay and cavities.
There are many additional benefits associated with dental sealants, including their ability to:
- Protect against gum disease
- Make brushing and flossing easier
- Save money on dental bills in the short and long term
- Minimize a patient's need for complex and costly dental restorations.
Who is a candidate for dental sealants?
Sealants are most often recommended for children and adolescents, as their teeth are still developing and they are more prone to cavities. However, adults can also benefit from utilizing dental sealants on their molars and premolars in many cases.
How should someone care for their teeth once sealants have been placed?
The best way to care for your dental sealants for sensitive teeth is to brush and floss regularly and visit us for routine in-office checkups and cleanings. Sealants can last up to 10 years with proper care, after which time they will need to be replaced.
Understanding the cost of dental sealants is essential for informed decision-making regarding your oral health. The cost of dental sealants can vary depending on factors such as the number of teeth being sealed, the dentist's fees, and your location. It's best to consult with your dentist to get an accurate estimate tailored to your specific needs.
Contact Us Today About Dental Sealants
- Experience up to 10 years of protection
- Enjoy quick, easy, and pain-free application
- Keep your premolars and molars healthy for life
- Beneficial for kids and adults alike
- Prioritize your oral health!