Restore Your Smile With Dental Crown & Bridges in Lisle
Often made from porcelain or ceramic, which are strong and durable materials that can mimic the natural color and strength of your natural teeth, dental crowns are caps that are placed over existing teeth to protect them from further damage. Bridges, on the other hand, are false porcelain or ceramic teeth that are used to fill the gap(s) left by missing teeth.
In a crown & bridge prosthetic, crowns are placed on the teeth adjacent to the gap, and a false tooth (or "pontic") is attached to those crowns via a bridge, which restores both the function and appearance of your smile.
There are many benefits of crown & bridge treatment, including:
- Restoring your smile and improving your appearance
- Strengthening damaged or weakened teeth
- Improving the function of your bite
- Reducing wear and tear on surrounding teeth.
What's more, dental crowns & bridges can last for many years with good oral hygiene habits that include:
- Brushing twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush and non-abrasive toothpaste
- Flossing at least once daily
- Avoiding chewing on hard foods and/or using your teeth as tools
- Quitting smoking.
If you're considering a dental crown & bridges in Lisle call us today! We'll be happy to arrange a consultation to see if this treatment is right for you.
Contact Us Today About A Dental Crown & Bridge in Lisle
- Fill the gap one or more missing teeth creates
- Experience a natural-looking, durable restoration
- Improve the function and aesthetics of your smile
- Prioritize your oral health
- Smile with confidence!