Invisalign Aligners Can Transform Your Smile
If you're considering using Invisalign aligners to update your smile, you may be wondering what benefits they offer compared to traditional braces. At Advanced Lisle Dental in Lisle, IL, we know that Invisalign provides many advantages, including:
- Your confidence will remain intact while undergoing orthodontic treatment. Invisalign aligners are practically invisible, so most people won't know you're wearing them unless you tell them.
- The system is more comfortable than metal braces. Because aligners are made from plastic, they won't rub and irritate your gums and cheeks like traditional braces.
- They're easily removed for eating, drinking, and cleaning. This means you won't have to worry about food getting stuck in your braces and you can brush and floss your teeth as you normally would.
- Invisalign is ideal for treating a wide range of alignment and bite issues. Whether your teeth are overcrowded, gapped, or you have an overbite or underbite, Invisalign may be able to help.
In addition, orthodontic treatment also strengthens your oral health by making it easier to brush and floss your teeth, and by reducing your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
How should Invisalign aligners be cared for?
To clean your aligners, simply brush them with a soft toothbrush and mild soap, and rinse thoroughly before putting them back in your mouth. It's also important to brush and floss as usual and visit your dentist for regular checkups during and after Invisalign treatment.
Who is the ideal candidate for Invisalign aligners?
Invisalign is a great option for a wide range of ages. Whether you're an adult who's never had braces or a teenager who's ready for a more discreet treatment option, Invisalign could be right for you. A thorough consultation with our team will help determine if this orthodontic system is your ideal option.
Interested in learning more? Call us today!
What Is Invisalign Lisle?
Invisalign Lisle is a revolutionary teeth straightening system that helps individuals achieve better and healthier smiles. It utilizes invisible braces to help perfect the alignment and appearance of teeth while remaining practically invisible in terms of facial aesthetics.
How Does Invisalign Lisle Work?
Custom molds of your teeth are taken, with each invisible brace carefully crafted to match your unique dental profile. Each set of invisible aligners will last for about two weeks before it is removed and replaced with new aligners that further correct your teeth into their final position. Over the treatment period, clients can enjoy confident smiles without having to sacrifice inviting visuals, setting Invisalign braces apart from other orthodontic solutions.
Contact Us Today About Invisalign Aligners
- Correct a variety of alignment and bite issues
- Maintain your confidence while undergoing orthodontic treatment
- Continue to prioritize your oral hygiene habits
- Enjoy the foods and drinks you love
- Boost your smile confidence!